boxy

The FB I use has a weight of just under 400 grams for a sheet 32x40 , (twice the area/volume of the DTFB sheets)

So I revise my build weight of the FB pieces, (only) of the FT Viggen would be around, just over, 400grams.

Have fun!
Thanks for your help this is one last question from me (maybe), But if check Flitetest foam board Australia (click on it) Which foam will be the best for me by weight. Thanks again for your help.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Thanks for your help this is one last question from me (maybe), But if check Flitetest foam board Australia (click on it) Which foam will be the best for me by weight. Thanks again for your help.
As I stated before I use the ACID FREE board which they measured or weighed at .32 grams per square inch which equates to around 400 grams per 32x40 sheet.

As i weighed a full sheet at just under 400g I assume the difference is due to the tolerances of the scales they were using.

As for the comment as to the difficulty of removing the paper there is a sort of grain in the way the paper is joined to the foam so find the grain and the paper is easy to remove and failing that just use a hot iron at the point of the peel and the paper comes off extremely rapidly.

From earlier measurements each paper side weighs 30% of the total weight and so after removing a single side of paper the FB would weigh around 21g per square inch.

Have fun!