nnP-39

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
There is no heat involved in my canopy design. Following the plans you'll be able to make yours look as John did.

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
I shot some of the episode content today. This will be my first release with air to air footage along with community clips!

Jaxx

Posted a thousand or more times
Nic/Jayz,
Did you guys go back to the laminating sheets? Did the binding covers not work out?

viggen

thats very fast.i cant wait to build this,my 115% spitfire ended up in the bin

how are the wings held on?

Ace13

If you have the speed wing is there going to be a wing with undercambered wings And the normal tail?

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
If you have the speed wing is there going to be a wing with undercambered wings And the normal tail?

There will only be a speedwing for the nnP-39. Even with no under camber she slows down to a crawl with no issues.

AdamV

Nic, how's the 39 for a novice flyer?

I've been having success with the Storch; Mixed bag with the bloody wonder so far (mostly due to losing orientation). I'd like to try something new. Previously i was debating between the Spitfire or your Chipmunk, but the 39 has me tempted.

viggen

im looking forward to building this..just order a load of new servos...

will there be details on how to buils the speed wing?

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Nic, how's the 39 for a novice flyer?

I've been having success with the Storch; Mixed bag with the bloody wonder so far (mostly due to losing orientation). I'd like to try something new. Previously i was debating between the Spitfire or your Chipmunk, but the 39 has me tempted.

If you're still having trouble with the BW then try the nnChipmunk first. The nnP-39 is a strong intermediate.

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
im looking forward to building this..just order a load of new servos...

will there be details on how to buils the speed wing?

I've added build notes to the plans and it should be enough guidance to build it. I don't have a build video planned currently.