• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help! quadcopter: one motor twitching and stuttering

Hello guys,
I have a problem with one motor, do not spin and making a sound (videos in attachment), I changed the motor to another ESC and is work, so I checked the connections on ESC and all connections looking great. any ideas or something I can do, thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
standard PWM protocol. but the other 3 motors working perfectly. I am trying to build the YMFC32 from brokking
Check the signal connection between the FC and ESC. IF that's all good, try moving the ESC to a different motor position. If the problem follows the ESC, it's bad. If the problem stays in that position, it's the FC.

Check the signal connection between the FC and ESC. IF that's all good, try moving the ESC to a different motor position. If the problem follows the ESC, it's bad. If the problem stays in that position, it's the FC.
I moved FC to another ESC and it worked fine. Is it the problem in ESC ?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Should have been more clear. Swap the position of 2 signal wires on the FC (the one that doesn't work, and one that does). If the problem follows the ESC, then it's the ESC. If the same motor position still doesn't work, it's the FC.