Scoring Planes at Swap Meets, Estate Sales, and Online

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Nope. This one should fit the extremely cramped spaces I fly out of better than the valiant. The valiant flies within them easily, but a plane that expensive in that small of a space stresses me out
I can’t wait to get my valiant up and running. Do you think an old c pack could power it?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Nice! I'm keeping the pants and stock tires on mine as I don't really like the look of big tires on it. But to each their own...
Well I have these tires and I don’t want to pay $20 for new tires... I still have like $50 of parts I still need for it without the stock tires. I do like how they look though.

TooJung2Die

Master member
But you really can't go wrong with a valuehobby foamie
I think EPP 3D airplanes are a blast. I thought that kind of airplane was way beyond my piloting skills but I was delighted to find that even a fumble thumb pilot like me can have lots of fun. Maybe someday after lots of foamy experience I'll be good enough to fly a balsa 3D.

Last edited:

OliverW

Legendary member
I think EEP 3D airplanes are a blast. I thought that kind of airplane was way beyond my piloting skills but I was delighted to find that even a fumble thumb pilot like me can have lots of fun. Maybe someday after lots of foamy experience I'll be good enough to fly a balsa 3D.
They sure are fun. When I crash mine it isn't gentle is the only problem lol