Show off your FLITE TEST support!

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Is there somewhere on the forum where we can get the raw image file of approved Flite Test logos, fonts etc, so we can get the best quality transfer for shirts, stickers, and such?

Yeah- that would be cool. Just a link on the webpage for "Images"
Have a few different file formats and file sizes. It would be cool to see what people would come up with.
The Supercub of Love could rock one of those Gremlins on the wing right along with the ever popular TeamJetPackNinja logo!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Yeah- that would be cool. Just a link on the webpage for "Images"
Have a few different file formats and file sizes. It would be cool to see what people would come up with.
The Supercub of Love could rock one of those Gremlins on the wing right along with the ever popular TeamJetPackNinja logo!

Maybe a more general link called "Free Downloads" where you put your wallpapers, logos and maybe even an occasional ringtone ♪

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
This is my recently finished Swift II. Can you spot the logo?
2011-10-27_14-12-14_587.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
If it was a tractor, not a pusher... or if there was a hole cut in the shirt, I bet it would.

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
Gremlin on the Wing

Wow that's a sharp looking plane!

Thanks Chad, I really love the simple design, and how quick, and cheap the build itself was. I owe this build to you guys, thanks for the idea!

Here are some more details. (FUNBAT)

I'm going to need more stickers if I am to produce more "sharp looking planes". hint hint

Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I had to.

Uncovering Awesomeness!

IMG_1239.jpg

on my guitar!

IMG_1241.jpg

I play with the gremlin...

IMG_1247.jpg

Was on my speaker, but it didn't stick.

IMG_1244.jpg

On the top of my CPU case! Textured!

IMG_1246.jpg

This is awesomest, it's on the side of my awesome computer case, LED backlit and all!

IMG_1242.jpg

I had some problems with the rings below the gremlin's feet. They were too small, so two of the three gremlins messed up inside the machine. Keep this in mind if you have your own stickers made.

All this cost me $3 and I have a lot (bout 8, different sizes) of flitetest logos left!

glydr

How many letters do we ge
I've got a t-shirt on the way. I've got some ambitious newbies I'm teaching, so I've got the 'You cannot fly this plane' design ;)

Have seen said shirt on lobstermash so can attest his support of FT.

Still, mate, with your track record with Mustangs you cannot fly my Alfa P-51, or my Katana, or my helis, or....

I'll let you fly my slow stick... if you want.

;)

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Wow colorex!

Stickers are amazing. I think I need to get some soon if they are that cheap.
Love the last one!

I think I´ll stick one of them on my laptop! :D:D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Wow colorex!

Stickers are amazing. I think I need to get some soon if they are that cheap.
Love the last one!

I think I´ll stick one of them on my laptop! :D:D

I made some that would fit well on a laptop. 17x5 cm

Go to your local print shop and ask. You know, where they do bigsize prints, plans plotting, etc

BTW FlyingMonkey is that a urinal? LMAO