Show off your FLITE TEST support!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Well...

I really like the quality of my stickers. I will for sure do a flitetest themed plane of my Bixler when it arrives!

Klonas

I would like to make some suggestions to the flitetest marketing plan.

First off we should infiltrate the tools:
Power-Tools-Cordless-Drill-LY601-_00000.jpg

Then we go for soap... Everyone will know flitetest by then:
Soap_in_blue_dish_00000.jpg

And finnaly flitetest, as a world known cellphone maker:
nokia_6120image5_00000.jpg

P.S. This whole post is a joke :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Where do you guys get the stickers? I want some! :D

I had mine made at a local printshop...

IMG_1247.jpg

The printshop guy made us all a favor and gave me the CorelDraw file for the cutout. The cdr file is then saved as eps for the cutter. Using the cdr file instead of png or jpg might save the printshop some time and save you some money. :)

These logos are probably the best quality we can get!
(So good quality, that there are some close cuts near the gremlin's feet that might mess up on a non-laser cutter, be aware of this)

Kudos to Alejo! (printshop guy)

View attachment flitetest logo.zip

You're welcome to share and download!

Attachments

• IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 72

JoeyG

Thanks for the template Colorex, just ordered a Tek Sumo, I shall use your template for that build. what sort of transfer/sticker was used for the Strat?

J.

John Campbell

I had mine made at a local printshop...

IMG_1247.jpg

The printshop guy made us all a favor and gave me the CorelDraw file for the cutout. The cdr file is then saved as eps for the cutter. Using the cdr file instead of png or jpg might save the printshop some time and save you some money. :)

These logos are probably the best quality we can get!
(So good quality, that there are some close cuts near the gremlin's feet that might mess up on a non-laser cutter, be aware of this)

Kudos to Alejo! (printshop guy)

View attachment 1800

You're welcome to share and download!

Would you happen to have it in any other format than Corel.. Say .TIF, .RAW. .JPG

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thanks for the template Colorex, just ordered a Tek Sumo, I shall use your template for that build. what sort of transfer/sticker was used for the Strat?

J.

They have the adhesive material on top of backing sheet. They cut the adhesive material with a machine. You cut the sticker away from the others and peel off the scrap material. Then you put masking tape on top of it, lift the masking tape with the adhesive material, and then stick it onto the surface and remove the tape.

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Would you happen to have it in any other format than Corel.. Say .TIF, .RAW. .JPG

How come? For the .cdr files are vector files, you can resize them to any size you want without quality loss. Not the same with the other ones... I can make it png or jpg for you if you want. What resolution do you want?

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
Some of you might know I am building an ECo Friendly model of a plane (that is RC for scale purposes). Once i iron out the CG probs and paint it NICELY...i'll add a Flitetest logo!! WOOHOOO!!!