More combat please...
Mentor
Stickers!
DSC04865.JPG
DSC04866.JPG

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
They came from flitetest and look like they were cut on a professional vinyl cutter.
The bottom one is on a white background and looks like the black is printed on.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Alrightyyyy.

Thats what I wanted to know. If we would all just have a nice vinyl cutter at home....

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
It would be too ineffective to make a plane like that. But you could print mounts, horns, clevises, adapters, hinges etc...

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
It would be too ineffective to make a plane like that. But you could print mounts, horns, clevises, adapters, hinges etc...

I mean a 3D printer which can basically model any material that isn´t too stiff, like balsa or plastic.

Of course have unlimited supply of horns is a massive advantage as well!

John Campbell

I mean a 3D printer which can basically model any material that isn´t too stiff, like balsa or plastic.

Of course have unlimited supply of horns is a massive advantage as well!

I saw one of those 3D printers on TV. Not quite reality yet, but maybe one day it will get there... Think about history and look at startrek

1.) Communicator - Flip Phone
2.) Uhura's Ear Piece - Blue Tooth
3.) McCoys Medical Scanner - MRI
4.) Scotty mentioned ION Propulsion - We sent a deep space probe that was ION Powered.

Hmm, what is next!

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
I saw one of those 3D printers on TV. Not quite reality yet, but maybe one day it will get there... Think about history and look at startrek

1.) Communicator - Flip Phone
2.) Uhura's Ear Piece - Blue Tooth
3.) McCoys Medical Scanner - MRI
4.) Scotty mentioned ION Propulsion - We sent a deep space probe that was ION Powered.

Hmm, what is next!

Transparent Aluminum