"Corpse"

Legendary member
hahaha as long as he keeps the motor screws tight they should.
Where you been hiding bud. Long time no see? Still doin that school thing or are you adulting now and entered into the working world?
Just re-tightened them tonight and added loctite. I don't want those motors running unrestrained lol.;)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Betafpv x knight

hahah that thing is cute. Sad it would disintegrate on first crash. I been checking out reviews on these tooth pick builds.. EVERY one of them are full of :poop:. Like you "Can" get under 250 grams IF you use a teeny tiny 6s battery" or this has a power to weight ration of 15 to 1. These are all true.. Now put that little thing in the dirt and show me how may pieces you can find after a high throttle crash. Show us these things hitting a gate in a turn. Oh and not a single reviewer flew them over 25 to 35 degree tilts so that tells me they are babying the quad in fear of it crashing and destroying itself.

I can see something like this IF you were a pro level racers and had sponsors but I cant see this as an every day rig for non pro pilots. The durability is non existent. Heck one guy even showed the carbon is not even 45 degree carbon. those ares would snap like the twigs they are named after.

The hype train on these sub 250 production quads is hilarious and should be painted pink n purple with polka dots AND balloons!!

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
The hype train on these sub 250 production quads is hilarious and should be painted pink n purple with polka dots AND balloons!!
Lol ya I kind of noticed that. The geprc dolphin looks pretty fast tho... Anyways I am going to build a whoop out of mobula7 parts and then we'll see about 3inch (kinda like tyro 79, I can learn to build and fly 4s).

Mr_Stripes

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
I had the first one and it flew AMAZING! You'll have a blast!
Im so stoked!!! I cant wait to fly!!! I have a betafpv lite 2 coming tomorrow and goggles on the way!!! I have ben playing with the tinyhawk, setting it up on beta flight charging batteries, and tying away all of the antennas and wires. SOOO HAPPY!!!

Mr_Stripes

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Lol ya I kind of noticed that. The geprc dolphin looks pretty fast tho... Anyways I am going to build a whoop out of mobula7 parts and then we'll see about 3inch (kinda like tyro 79, I can learn to build and fly 4s).

Mr_Stripes
Oh Im not saying they are not fast.. I just wouldnt hit anything with one because theres a good chance it would be totaled. They dont call then tooth picks for nothing... just sayin

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
So yesterday I got up at 7:30 am and biked to the park and maidened my mini scout. She flew smooth and good. Then later I maidened my th2 freestyle los and it flew so good on 1s and it was a bit too powerful for my front yard on 2s. All in all a good day.

Mr_Stripes

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
So yesterday I got up at 7:30 am and biked to the park and maidened my mini scout. She flew smooth and good. Then later I maidened my th2 freestyle los and it flew so good on 1s and it was a bit too powerful for my front yard on 2s. All in all a good day.

Mr_Stripes
like they say... video or it never happened hehe..

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Who can I get to video me at 7:30 AM???? And I cant do dvr bcuz my goggles aren't here yet.
I feel your pain.
1600148365881.png