Mr_Stripes

Elite member
324240_2c8c24e21274b988969336673e8e7d62.png
Are you flying off of those?

Ranger_107

Elite member
Sadly, yes. The only receiver that's worse than that thing was probably made in the 1940's.
I feel you. Getting a 5 inch and the only goggles I have are that type. There is a guy at my club who bought some fatshark dominators for his son but he didnt like it. He might give it to me if I show him my whole potential. He already gave me 3 model kits including an Electrifly VFO which was put together this weekend with hotglue. Cant fly it until I get adapters from the old futaba micro servo plugs to the normal spektrum ones. Have the motor and esc all together, just waiting on adapters

...Oops that got a little off topic:LOL::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:...

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I feel you. Getting a 5 inch and the only goggles I have are that type. There is a guy at my club who bought some fatshark dominators for his son but he didnt like it. He might give it to me if I show him my whole potential. He already gave me 3 model kits including an Electrifly VFO which was put together this weekend with hotglue. Cant fly it until I get adapters from the old futaba micro servo plugs to the normal spektrum ones. Have the motor and esc all together, just waiting on adapters

...Oops that got a little off topic:LOL::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:...
You could solder new plugs on...

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
$350 tho... I think that the ev800ds will be fine especially for $90. I could buy 3 more quads with the money it takes to get those.
Getting a 5 inch and the only goggles I have are that type
Well forget about the 5 inch and get the goggles first!!! Lemme see how the ev800ds are bcuz those are cheap and you can get them almost anywhere.

Ranger_107

Elite member
Lol ya I kind of noticed that. The geprc dolphin looks pretty fast tho... Anyways I am going to build a whoop out of mobula7 parts and then we'll see about 3inch (kinda like tyro 79, I can learn to build and fly 4s).

Mr_Stripes
been thinking about a tyro 79? worth it? its a sub 250 3 in sooooo...

Ranger_107

Elite member
Nah, Spektrum is more reliable.
yea but fr sky is cheaper and can go longer range. also, I got throttle ratchet for planes, so it would be a huge pain the switch the ratchet system to smooth every time i want to fly fpv. and i am not gonna use a dxe to fly fpv. i could just go r9 rx and a frsky tx which would go longer. i dont think i am ready for crossfire or ghosts costs tho.

Liam B

I don’t usually flat-out disagree with people, but no. Take a look at Flite Fest events. Spektrum planes failsafe... everywhere. The clear winner is FrS... NO... CROSSFIRE :)