The Second Part of my Journey - The Diary

kilroy07

Legendary member
you guys are so right that’s what I should do but you know me I need to make it even more special so hold tight and maybe tomorrow morning that Rx will fly on a special TT
Just can't leave well enough alone can you?!! :LOL:

Are you planning on making it a twin boom pusher?
I've been playing around with converting one of those $10 foam gliders to a twin boom... (just another build cluttering up the workbench.) :rolleyes:

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
If you are looking for a TT mod that seems to be missing what about an EDF powered TT?

On top of the wing, a under wing twin, of a fuselage mounted effort are all possible.

Just a thought!

Have fun!

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Isn't that the fuselage configuration of the SpiTTT?
The SpiTTT is a low wing tractor or front engined propeller driven model.

By underwing I was referring to the location of the EDF unit. The overwing I mentioned was an EDF unit mounted atop the wing centrally, (over the fuselage).

Have fun

mayan

Legendary member
What a failure! That was one of those moments that made me wish I hadn’t wasted time on it. The plane didn’t fly well, I guess it was tail heavy. The more disappointing part was not that the plane didn’t fly but actually the fact that I didn’t get to feel me new Tx. If all goes well I should have some time tomorrow morning, if so I’ll just take my old and good TT and hit the field again. I don’t want to empty out all my batteries though b/c Saturday I got a fly date and won’t have time to charge them all back. Fly date? Yeah! Remember the dude from the store I told you about well he finished his plane and we decided to meet on Saturday :). Boy am I excited to finally have some to fly with.

Pictures and video of the maiden from earlier today will be posted tomorrow I am with barely 3 hours of sleep and need rest, so good night.