Timmy's Crash Log (24 crashes)

Timmy

Legendary member
And this is why we do a control check before every takeoff or hand launch. Don't just waggle the sticks, check that everything moves the right direction.
yep. This is the second time this has happened to me. I just won't learn :rolleyes:. And that is why this crash feels 10 times worse.

Tench745

Master member
yep. This is the second time this has happened to me. I just won't learn :rolleyes:. And that is why this crash feels 10 times worse.
Never make the same mistake twice; there are so many new ones to try! ;)
Sometimes the lesson just has to get beaten in hard enough. I still fall into the "one last flight" temptation when I know it will end badly.

I find that I have a much better time flying when I approach an RC flight with the same attitude I would with a manned aircraft. And then, even if something does go wrong, you're only out a model.

Timmy

Legendary member
Yay I crashed again! I didn't have enough elevetor throw and couldn't pull up enough to land. Well I did still land though. hehe.
P1140804.JPG

Look at all those guts come out! This thing is fun though.
Also it didn't break at the glue joint which means I glued it well hehe.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Quick tip, buy a TX16s transmitter. As well as having the model name, you can down load an image into the memory too. So when you select the model you plan to fly, it has the name and its picture so you can't go wrong (y)

Timmy

Legendary member
I crashed the grunjet. I suck at landing it!
P1140808.JPG

I also found a crack where the tail section meets the wings. I don't think thats from the crash though. Thats just me being stupid with the plane.
P1140812.JPG

Attachments

• P1140811.JPG
    P1140811.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 0

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
That tail section looks like its taken some micro bullet holes too :eek: Wonder it thats why he has started to wrap his models to cover up the puncture holes :unsure::sneaky:(y)

Timmy

Legendary member
That tail section looks like its taken some micro bullet holes too :eek: Wonder it thats why he has started to wrap his models to cover up the puncture holes :unsure::sneaky:(y)
haha lol. No thats where i marked out where the servo was gonna go. I ended up putting it on the other side of the fuse.
"Micro bullet holes" :ROFLMAO:

Taildragger

Legendary member
My crash log:

High Wing Thing

disintegrated

because the gods betrayed me

How to fix: cry

Mustang

Ekranoplan-ed and prop-smashed

because why

How to fix: cry

Concorde-thing

floated to the ground

because it wanted to be a balloon

how to fix: Be confused

"wanted to be a balloon" got me :LOL::LOL:
EDIT: My planes act like ballons. lead balloons.

Last edited:

Timmy

Legendary member
A couple of days a go I was flying my F-22. I was flying with the wind and when I tried to make a turn close to the ground I lost control due to low airspeed.
P1150869.JPG

The nose too the hit and the battery got ejected 7 meters away or so. My biggest battery ejection yet!
Today I fixed it and its ready to go again with improved CG and battery 'tray'.
P1150871.JPG