• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

*Unofficial* FT Simple Cub

Finished my first Flite Test plane. This is also my first rc plane build in the hobby so noob here. I set this up as a 3channel and test flew it before I started painting. It flew great for me on a power pack B. I added a few changes afterwards such as reinforced landing gear and side dummy engines. The engines I made out of foam board scraps, cutting out the shapes, peeling off the paper, and sanding to the shape I wanted. the exhaust pipes are plastic straws. I havnt flown it post painting yet, hopefully it flys as good as it did before all the finishing.
IMG_3767.PNG IMG_3764.JPG IMG_3748.JPG IMG_3751.JPG IMG_3766.JPG IMG_3765.JPG IMG_3752.JPG IMG_3753.JPG IMG_3755.JPG

The Hangar

Finished my first Flite Test plane. This is also my first rc plane build in the hobby so noob here. I set this up as a 3channel and test flew it before I started painting. It flew great for me on a power pack B. I added a few changes afterwards such as reinforced landing gear and side dummy engines. The engines I made out of foam board scraps, cutting out the shapes, peeling off the paper, and sanding to the shape I wanted. the exhaust pipes are plastic straws. I havnt flown it post painting yet, hopefully it flys as good as it did before all the finishing.
View attachment 173651 View attachment 173652 View attachment 173656 View attachment 173657 View attachment 173658 View attachment 173659 View attachment 173660 View attachment 173661 View attachment 173662
Wow, impressive paint job - it looks amazing!!