• Sig Kadet Seniorita

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Very easy to add ailerons. Check out my build thread on the Telemaster for a step by step modifying a 3 channel for both ailerons a d flaps

Mr.Grinch

I added ailerons to mine and reduced the dihedral by about half. I was cheap (broke teenager) so I ran them off a single servo and flexible pushrods which caused binding. That one of the mods I’m going to make, cut all that old mess out and run dual servos.

speedbirdted

Legendary member
Yeah...really seriously considering the Sig kits. The Senior looks promising but like you @Turbojoe I want ailerons. The only version I have seen is 3 channel. I'm not sure if they make it easy to convert to 4 channel.
There are plans for a Senior aileron wing out there. I think I have it in my massive pile of plans and related things. I used it to build a replacement wing for a friend a while ago after he smashed his Senior arf's wing.

Tench745

Master member
Shhhh! Not everybody knows that......;):)

Joe
The PA-11 Cub Special could be soloed from the front seat.
1202683.jpg

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
That's way off our friend. Most of our kits can be finished with all new parts and receiver for less that $110. Even with shipping to Canada you are only looking at about $20 shipping.

Sincerely,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com
This is accounting for the exchange rate, S & H, and the possible duties and fees coming over the border from the U.S., especially if it is shipped by DHL. Not to say your wrong at all, just that I did price it out for the deluxe kit, all the electronics and covering, I think i was going for the landing gear as well. I dont have the electronics small enough to run a plane that size so I was looking for an all in one purchase. It just wasnt financially feasable, not just for the money, but for the time it would take for me to receive it, then the ransom tax at the border.

Plus I feel the build wouldnt be as involved as I was looking for. If I wanted to build and fly it in 2-3 days then I would have gone that direction for now, but i am kinda looking for something to tie up some time over the winter months. When I saw the last Herr Pitts Special, in my country, no shipping and I already have the gear to run it, was a no brainer. That being said it doesnt mean you guys are off the table, its just a timing thing. You do have great models and I would like to try a few of them, I might be inclined to buy them all and try them out.

Thanks for the heads up though

Willy Nillies

Elite member
No worries, we just didn't want anyone to think our kits would cost that much to finish. We exclusively use USPS for shipment to Canada and abroad because most times a kit and accessories can be shipped for right at $20. Of course duty/excise tax is on the buyer. Most shipments within the US can ship for a flat rate of $7. However we may have to raise that soon because of the "seasonal" shipping rate hikes. :-(

You are spot on that if you want a long drawn out winter project that our WillyNillies kits are not for you. :)

Have fun and God bless,
Doug and Becky
WillyNillies.com