• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WIDGEON!!!!

Hoomi

Anyone else HIGHLY tempted by that upcoming Widgeon? I read a series of books recently, where the main character flies a vintage Widgeon, which sparked my interest in the bird. Our local air museum has one on display, and I'm hoping they offer an undecorated version, for those of us who might like to do our own custom paint job.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Anyone else HIGHLY tempted by that upcoming Widgeon? I read a series of books recently, where the main character flies a vintage Widgeon, which sparked my interest in the bird. Our local air museum has one on display, and I'm hoping they offer an undecorated version, for those of us who might like to do our own custom paint job.
An unpainted version would be really nice!

K3V0

I was super excited to see widgeon too! Ever since I was a kid amphibious planes have been my favorite! I love the PBY Catalina, the Widgeon, even the Bebop!😉 The fact that the Beaver and Adventurer come with floats is really cool to boot! I’m looking forward to where this line up goes!

mach1 rc

The widgeon is a cool.plane😃😃😃 I didn't know it was "up coming ".🤔