A Lonely Field With A Lone Tree

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
Hey guys, towards the end of the summer I took my miniquad and mountain bike and started riding down a trail close to my house that I had never gone down before. The trail is overgrown at the start and is about a mile long stretch until it runs into a road. Breaking off half way down the trail I discovered a completely isolated field. Everywhere was overgrown with wild plants and it was obvious that the field was not in use. Right in the middle of the field was a single tree proudly sticking out in the hot sun. I only got to fly one battery because I was saving the others for the trail itself (video coming later). Check out the video below. It is a little short, but I though I would try to get a video out.

I definitely plan to return to this spot in the future. The trail hides many flying opportunities!

jipp

looks like nice place to fly.. i like you can go from the logging road to the field and around the tree to mix it up.

very nice spot sam. when you build your AP machine i can see you practicing flying around it and down the trail.
chris.

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
Thanks Chris I definitely will be bringing the AP build there. By then there will probably be snow on the ground which could make the single tree much more pronounced.