Bush plane build challenge

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Nice, we needed a Cub in the challenge. Do the exhibition first, then the durability and last the payload. You most certaninly are going to damage it as you put more weight. Good luck.

Yeah it's a cub with a custom wing I made a long time ago for a stol project so we will see how it works out! If I remember correctly the wing is insanely over built so I'm excited to see what I can haul up into the air with my 3s batteries. If only I had a 4s..... although I could go crazy with 6 if I really dont like my esc :)

I'm going to do my best to fly tomorrow rain or shine, I'm interested to see how the plane will hold up considering it's not waterproof. I'm sure it will be fine, I've flown more sketchy planes in the rain.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
@mdcerdan, @Monte.C well thanks guys!

I was planning on getting a lot more wild with it this morning but the wind has come to thwart me. 😒
Started blowing late last, night kinda figured that might happen so i just edited what i had...

Hey @Hondo76251 I don't know why but that's the first FPV vid I've actually been interested in watching.

Again, thanks, i know what you mean. I love FPV but i can rarely watch anyones videos either. Even the pros freestyling through "bandos" starts to feel like watching paint dry after you've seen a dozen similar vidoes.
When i was learning how to fly long range i dont know how many hour long vidoes of a fuzzy HUD i tried to watch in the hopes of getting some useful info. :cautious:

I try to do a lot of my videos with the kids for fun memories, more for me than any audience. ;)

Timmy

Legendary member
So are you gonna try? Or did you?
well, I did try, ummm It didn't go well :LOL:
I gotta rebuild landing gear and I've fixed the lower fuse already, I lost sight of it in the fog a couple of times. I'll try again tomorrow just for fun. No vid because my camera man quit on me and I had to bring my own camera, I forgot the memory card.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I completely messed up the Seaduck. All the repairs i have done already have blown apart. I was playing limbo with some powerlines in the front yard and lost this round, powerlines 1- Duck 0. The Duck is now out of the comp, actually i am late to do anymore of the competition anyway. It was fun while it lasted but on to the next

mdcerdan

Elite member
I completely messed up the Seaduck. All the repairs i have done already have blown apart. I was playing limbo with some powerlines in the front yard and lost this round, powerlines 1- Duck 0. The Duck is now out of the comp, actually i am late to do anymore of the competition anyway. It was fun while it lasted but on to the next

That is sad. Power lines always wins.