FT-EZ Three Pack Plans?

Mr.Grinch

I think I have it mostly sorted out. I need to clean it up a little, but I think it’s going to work.
image.jpg

alan0043

Hi Al,

That was my fault. Apparently I didn't save it at 1:1 scale. I have removed the old PDF file and inserted the new one. This should work for you.I will include it here also.

Tim

Hi Tim,

I have another question for you. What is the cg of this plane ( ez glider ) ? I have my plans printed out.

Thank you again for your help with the prints,
Al

Mr.Grinch

EZ glider maiden went ok, but needed more nose weight and a little down trim on the horizontal. Gusty winds certainly didn’t help at all. SeaChuck faired worse. Couldn’t achieve powered flight. Too much nose weight caused an immediate nose in and dislodged the wing and snapped at the center dihedral. Hopefully next attempt will go better.

Aviator08

Flagstaff,AZ
Downloaded the Corsair - thanks!

Question - in addition to your dxf and pdf files, can you export obj files?
Asking as I could then import the 3D objects into Blender and quickly turn Phoenix models.

Thanks, rick

I can't export to obj files, but can export to .ai and .svg files if that helps any.

Aviator08

Flagstaff,AZ
Hi Tim,

I have another question for you. What is the cg of this plane ( ez glider ) ? I have my plans printed out.

Thank you again for your help with the prints,
Al

CG = 1 1/4" back from leading edge of wing next to the fuselage. Use high rates. Fly at 2/3rds throttle, climb at 3/4 - full throttle.

Last edited:

rickp

I bought the basic power pack and it arrived very quickly. I have been putting together a couple designs, and will test soon. Here are the DXF files if anyone wants to try them out. ( CG has not been verified yet.) I will post final pdf plans once I have confirmed they fly properly. This is pretty cool , can't wait to send these to my young grand kids. :D

Could we get the EZ Bipe pdf please? Thanks, rick