FTFC23: Buildruary Build-off Challenge

mastermalpass

Elite member
"They" only say, it's ok that you forgot. But they never forget that you forgot! :whistle:

They do when it takes you to remind them it's even valentine's day in the first place! 😂

I was in the office today (which is a 1.7 hour commute) so I got back quite late and my partner and I tried to hash a date out of what we had left of the evening. So unfortunately, I do not have a complete plane for our halfway day. But I do have something resembling one:

Screenshot_20230215_000014_Gallery.jpg

Tench745

Master member
I updated the VAS build
Maiden flight vid:
I also have been updating other builds too.
I may have substituted the B-2 with a F-117 nighthawk, prop and slot model and turned it into an edf bird... Stay tuned.
I highly recommend trying a left-handed throw when hand launching. Launches like this are the reason, sometimes you just need your hand on the right stick sooner. Glad it worked out; this one seems to fly very nicely.

speedfix

Its the 20th of feb.... and I don't have any foam.. is it too late to join haha?
I’m gonna join today, but probably only gonna get 2 planes built.

And of course I’m gonna have to give the shameless plug, if you want to see the progress check out my YT channel, it’s in my signature.

speedfix

Here’s my formal entry:

FTFC23: Build-ruary by speedfix (Build Skill: 1 novice, Pilot SKill: 3 intermediate)

1. Flat foamy yak inspired thingy
2. Large glider
3. Edf jet, kinda like grunjet
4. Flitetest se5

My build thread