MiniacRC Mighty Mini Focke-Wulf 190 (FREE PLANS)

MiniacRC Mighty Mini Focke-Wulf 190 (FREE PLANS) 1

Please log in to download

MiniacRC

MiniacRC submitted a new resource:

MiniacRC Mighty Mini Focke-Wulf 190 (FREE PLANS) - A new menace rises. The swappable mini Butcher Bird arrives to patrol the busy skies of FliteFest!

Hi folks! I've been sadly distanced from the hobby in a way due to academic pressures for the last year. But I'm glad and thankful to be back! After many months of designing and testing, the beta team and I proudly present to you the MiniacRC Mighty Mini FW-190!

It requires less than 1.5 sheets of foam and a bit of posterboard, and with only 30 pieces to cut out, it'll hopefully make a decently simple scratchbuild. The build process isn't too quick since...

Read more about this resource...

The Fopster

Master member
That's a really well thought out design, and your build video looks great too. That's a lot of work to pull it off - congratulations!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Just saw this and watched the show reel. EXCELLENT edit on the video. The end with the formation flying made me think that @FPVAirCombat needs a pair of these to do their version of formation flying with FPV. That would be an awesome collaboration.

Well done @MiniacRC

MiniacRC

@PsyBorg
Lavish praise from a veteran of the forums! Thank you so much!
The formation part was a last ditch effort we made at the field to get some extra footage, and it turned instead into a whacky chase, and then into full-on combat scene 🤣. I have to thank my friend Dominic who flew his p47 and added so much flavor to the flight.
Peace! Just thinking about these with fpv gives me the chills, and the thrills! 😈

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@PsyBorg
Lavish praise from a veteran of the forums! Thank you so much!
The formation part was a last ditch effort we made at the field to get some extra footage, and it turned instead into a whacky chase, and then into full-on combat scene 🤣. I have to thank my friend Dominic who flew his p47 and added so much flavor to the flight.
Peace! Just thinking about these with fpv gives me the chills, and the thrills! 😈

Im old yes but nobody special. My praise and $1.50 at McDonald's might get ya a cup of coffee. Just dont mention my name or they might just have ya arrested. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Javiester

Elite member
@ScottyWarpNine , @The Fopster , @rcplane123 , I really appreciate your comments! Thanks for the kind words :)
398gr with 3S 1000mah battery and to have the indicated CG I still have to add another 50gr
It also costs a lot to put the battery in, it creaks

It would be great to increase it 32 inches

IMG_20201011_210750.jpg

MiniacRC

@Javiester
Holy smokes, that looks AMAZING! Simple but striking paint job.
Yeah, this bird is restrictive in terms of the size of electronics you can use. I am planning to size it up when time permits, to 30" for more internal space and flight stability. Again, awesome scheme! :)

Javiester

Elite member
@Javiester
Holy smokes, that looks AMAZING! Simple but striking paint job.
Yeah, this bird is restrictive in terms of the size of electronics you can use. I am planning to size it up when time permits, to 30" for more internal space and flight stability. Again, awesome scheme! :)

Well I'll build one when you do
minis don't usually last long
except the scout, the DR1 an the baby brit

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
MiniacRC submitted a new resource:

MiniacRC Mighty Mini Focke-Wulf 190 (FREE PLANS) - A new menace rises. The swappable mini Butcher Bird arrives to patrol the busy skies of FliteFest!

Read more about this resource...

I would like to ask how exactly you design you planes
I started a thread where I am collecting info on how to make master series planes, and with as amazing planes as yours, you must have something to say. Thanks!

Here is the thread: https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/master-series-design-help-thread.65470/

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Well I'll build one when you do
minis don't usually last long
except the scout, the DR1 an the baby brit
This one here is a 125% scale up of the 190 and I was able to fit an 1800mah 3s running a 2212 (B pack size) and i got it to balance. The scale up for the build side is pretty direct. There was some mods I did to get more room for the battery from what the design is but it worked.
20200524_115937.jpg

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I haven't flown in quite a while
we are confined and when we are not it is very windy
year shit
it's nice
do not publish the plans
I don't fit any more at home
I have to crash one before
You gotta crash to learn #1, you also need to thin the herd and move forward #2. If you hang on to planes that are FB now your just a hoarder... (Know a few, cough cough @FoamyDM cough). Fly the hell out of them when you get the chance. The fact they are cheap airframes make it easy to build the skills, push your limits. Fly them like you stole them

Javiester

Elite member
You gotta crash to learn #1, you also need to thin the herd and move forward #2. If you hang on to planes that are FB now your just a hoarder... (Know a few, cough cough @FoamyDM cough). Fly the hell out of them when you get the chance. The fact they are cheap airframes make it easy to build the skills, push your limits. Fly them like you stole them
thanks brother
but I don't have too many planes, I don't have m2 at home
I live on a fifth floor of 86 m2 in a city
I have a house in the family town where I keep the big ones
I do not repeat any plane unless I like it a lot and fly well and fun
I wish I could fly daily, worse I have to leave the city and do many kilometers
however I do not give up, I continue enjoying, learning and crashing thanks to all of you

MiniacRC

@Whit Armstrong
Thanks for the kind words. I'll check out the thread.
I basically use Autodesk Inventor for 3D modeling and math, and then AutoCAD for laying out plans. But the biggest part is letting the imagination fly and thinking about the design in my head for several weeks while eating, sleeping, etc. before putting anything on paper!
Oh, and watching FT videos. :)

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
@Whit Armstrong
Thanks for the kind words. I'll check out the thread.
I basically use Autodesk Inventor for 3D modeling and math, and then AutoCAD for laying out plans. But the biggest part is letting the imagination fly and thinking about the design in my head for several weeks while eating, sleeping, etc. before putting anything on paper!
Oh, and watching FT videos. :)

You do it well!