The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSgt Duramax

Wal Mart find of the week. 32in bamboo skewers for $0.98!

20211207_161305.jpg

OliverW

Legendary member
Told ya'll he would be back. NO one can stay away once they had a taste of these forums. :devilish:
I said i'd be back at some point. I pop on a couple times a week, and lurk. People are still constantly arguing and telling people that if you don't fly radiomaster you're dumb, so why be an actual part of the forum when you can't post something without people harassing you about what you fly, and what you control it with.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I said i'd be back at some point. I pop on a couple times a week, and lurk. People are still constantly arguing and telling people that if you don't fly radiomaster you're dumb, so why be an actual part of the forum when you can't post something without people harassing you about what you fly, and what you control it with.
agreed, radiomaster has its benefits but at the end of the day its your radio and its your decisions

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Hey man!! Glad you are back! I haven’t seen any fights recently but that’s me. I hope you stay!

OliverW

Legendary member
Thank you sir, I'll still be here, but probably will just be lurking lol I haven't done much worth posting, aside from destroying a beaten to shreds balsa yak i was given and told to try and break mid flight

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Thank you sir, I'll still be here, but probably will just be lurking lol I haven't done much worth posting, aside from destroying a beaten to shreds balsa yak i was given and told to try and break mid flight
Cool!! Have you made anything with a Hotwire yet? I am exploring that world a bit. So much to do in the world of RC!!

OliverW

Legendary member
No I haven't. Tbh I haven't really messed with foam much since the summer. Haven't had the time to build, and haven't really done much flying due to crappy weather

SSgt Duramax

Flysky mafia bro. I got your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.