The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incader

Dont forget #defund ATF, #defund BLM, #defund FBI, #defund IRS, #defund FAA, #defund FCC... basically all the alphabet soup boys! The average civilian shouldn't have to think about the federal government even existing unless we are actively being attacked.

View attachment 225006
Or unless we civilians are doing something stupid and killing ourselves…
Oh and the FAA aren’t as you think.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Or unless we civilians are doing something stupid and killing ourselves…
Oh and the FAA aren’t as you think.
Man should be free to find his way to Valhalla in any stupid manner he sees fit. 🤣

Aviation was going to be for the masses until its usefulness in war was truly realized. Another 30 years later and there wouldn't be a Henry Ford and the average american wouldn't own an automobile. Just like aviation it would be only those who can afford the license and equipment. Can you imagine if something as dangerous as an automobile came out today? It would never be allowed.

Im sorry, any agency whos department heads and agents are not elected, who can fine and imprison me without the chance to stand before a jury of my peers, is a violation to the natural rights of man. #defund the entire federal government

cyclone3350

Master member
View attachment 224992 View attachment 224993 View attachment 224994

#defund usps[/QUOTE]

I bought a Seagull A-29 Super Tucano from an estate sale & it was missing the decals. Found a place in England, Wheel Spin Hobby, that had a set & they ship to the US. It made it to the Chicago USPS distribution in about 6 days. It the went from there to NJ-PA-OH-IN before making it back to the ORD center in Chicago where 3 days later it made it to my door, a suburb of Chicago. In all, 1 week to go across the pond via Speedpost, then two weeks to go the 40 miles form the ORD center to my house.

Man should be free to find his way to Valhalla in any stupid manner he sees fit.
Exactly. For example: motorcycle helmet laws. I should be free to chose to wear one or not. Riding without a helmet may be dumb - depending on who you ask - but it does NOT put anyone else in danger. Only yourself. Thus the law is unconstitutional.

The only reason we have this law is because of money. Insurance companies and law suits. But you don't fix something that's broke by breaking something else. Two wrongs don't make a right. The end never justifies the means.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
What’s y’all’s estimation for how long the us will be along? Mines 50 to 80 years… it will be interesting to watch from my private island XD

Hondo76251

Legendary member
What’s y’all’s estimation for how long the us will be along? Mines 50 to 80 years… it will be interesting to watch from my private island XD
meh, I'm not so pessimistic. Empires rise and fall and life goes on. The British ruled the world not that long ago but you'd hardly know that now. Culture is moving so quickly America is very different than it was 100 years ago, very different than it was 10 years ago. I imagine if we could look into the future we wouldn't recognize it, but short of a nuclear holocaust America will be here in some form, same as the remnants of the British empire are now.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
meh, I'm not so pessimistic. Empires rise and fall and life goes on. The British ruled the world not that long ago but you'd hardly know that now. Culture is moving so quickly America is very different than it was 100 years ago, very different than it was 10 years ago. I imagine if we could look into the future we wouldn't recognize it, but short of a nuclear holocaust America will be here in some form, same as the remnants of the British empire are now.
I think Americans biggest threat is themselves. When’s the last time Americas been fairly united???? WW2 and the Cold War lol.

Scotto

Elite member
Hey! Youve all had too much to think. ThoughtCrime will not be tolerated.
niojjqo32ew81.png

Hondo76251

Legendary member
I’ve just got burnt out of rc, I was going to build my nano flerken today but ended up in Mississippi XD I need to start practicing 3d again. Get limbered up for ff. It’s been s solid vacation from rc. I’m ready to hop back in.
Yep. I know how it is… It is looking like I may be able to make it to FliteFest and I am super excited
Yeah, same. Know how that goes.
Jealous though, I was really thinking i could make FF this year but its not looking good now.
Theres always next year! 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.