The reason I did not to fly today

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Aiidan, that stinks! bummer that you lost both. care to share the brand?

aiidanwings

IMG_20130728_153946_175_zps82047c90.jpg

baronbernie

A few days ago I struggeled with bending a 2mm landing gear rod with 2 pliers. This morning the mussel next to the thumb is very sore and moving the thumb adds to the tenderness of the mussel. I did get the landing gear bent and ran a battery through the new Turnagy Park 300 motor.

randall_l

I've finally got a good one...

Last week, my buddy sent his Flyzone Super Cub for a dirt nap in a potato patch. I had to climb the 8-foot fence to get it because he couldn't. Well, the ground was another 8-inches further down on the other side of the fence, hidden by tall grass. I sprained my right ankle.

I didn't RICE (Rest, Ice, Compress, Elevate) when I should have and a week later, I can't put any pressure on it. I'm couch bound for the weekend.

The worst part is that it's clear, sunny and calm--and probably will be all weekend. Aarrgh!!!

Maybe I can borrow a wheelchair...

Cheers!
Randall

baronbernie

This morning the weather is nice but still a slow breeze abounds, planed to run a few batteries on the Polaris Sprite. Looked at the To Do List for today and read, pickup refills, laundry and grocery shopping. There goes the flying time out the window!

StrutMonkey

Work.. and my favorite spot was ruined by drunks using their gassers to chase cars on a near by highway..... no more fly time there.... im joining a club and will see how that goes.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Work.. and my favorite spot was ruined by drunks using their gassers to chase cars on a near by highway..... no more fly time there.... im joining a club and will see how that goes.
I don't understand people sometimes. Stupidity knows no bounds. And people wonder how the hobby gets a bad rap and lumped in with drones...

baronbernie

Didn't have much time left during the day, but still wanted to get out and practice getting around on the ground with the Nexstar Mini. Had very little room with deep cracks on the ground. While bending over to pick up some water to drink the radio got to close and the throttle rubbed against my shirt and the plane became alive and the plane hit a post. Well lets just say that the there is now a nice pile of wood to start a fire outside in the fire pit tonight.