X-29 Build - Swept forward in the fun

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
One more light coat of white and I can add the livery.
IMG_20190802_220933749.jpg

Last edited:

Vimana89

Legendary member
I can't even imagine myself flying an RC plane at 100 mph let alone 185. That takes some grit for sure, and some skill, and preferably a much larger flying field than the desert lot across my street. I haven't tried to measure it and I'm not good at gauging by eye, but I highly doubt my little delta tops out at much more than 60 mph, at its a handful on anything near full throttle in the space I have to fly it.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Darn..... decided to spray the jet nozzle black. Thought I had masked it fully but the wind thought otherwise and now the right wing has black overspray :(
So, removed the pinstripes, will respray the right wing white and then re-apply the pinstripes.
Still, the nozzle looks good!!!!! Lol

Last edited:

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
+1 to what @mayan said.

I also want to see it stand on its tail, I bet you have more than enough thrust on the 6s to do it. 😉
It certainly wants to climb vertically, I think this will be an awesome maiden. Assuming I don't crash it 😄
I may let super pilot John maiden it, that way it will get one good flight and I will be able to video it better!!!
Weather forecast for this coming weekend is not great....I'm hoping it's wrong and it is as amazing as Saturday just gone.

Pretty picture taken at the flying field...
IMG_20190803_110813640_HDR.jpg