The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
I love my radiomaster, but my next will probably be a dx9, they’re made a little better. All I want is a open tx spektrum😂

OliverW

Legendary member
I'll probably sell off my dx9 in a few months. It's been sitting and I'm trying to make the switch over to JR. Got the T14 with the fancy-pants gimbals on it

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I said i'd be back at some point. I pop on a couple times a week, and lurk. People are still constantly arguing and telling people that if you don't fly radiomaster you're dumb, so why be an actual part of the forum when you can't post something without people harassing you about what you fly, and what you control it with.
lol!! honestly i haven't seen any of those types of arguments in a very long time, and certainly not on the main threads....
now unless you're digging deep down into the history of the forum, i don't think you'll find any of those discussions still happening...
just saying

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I literally saw one last week. They happen on a regular basis here, and its not just about transmitters. People just have been acting extra angry and hostile this past year and it carries especially through the internet
Well personally, I ignore those arguments...

You have to admit that this year has not been a great year for anyone, so some people are just feeling antsy.

Y

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
i can confirm
@SquirrelTail @Quinnyperks
Well.......... Luckily it is under your control to read those threads, you can't stop other people from arguing, but you sure as heck can ignore them.
It is also your choice to get annoyed/ complain about it...
I haven't seen/read any of those threads because I ignore them.
You can to.
The vast majority of this forum is just people having fun with RC. Threads that contain valuable information!!
Just stop using that as an excuse!! And stop complaining about it...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
So....

I went for a little drive. I left the warm and comfortable state of FL and drove about a thousand miles to a little golf club in Minerva Ohio.

I got to see an episode get filmed. I participated in a live FB video with Josh. I rearranged the planes you often see in the background of episodes. I crashed a podcast. I slept at FTHQ and had the place to myself to build, paint, and create! I got to see behind the scenes parts of Edgewater that don't make it into the episodes. I built an FT plane the day before it was released. I was able to pick my own order from the warehouse and saved on shipping!

All in all it was a great trip.

edgewater christmas.jpeg
stacked.jpeg
f16 film.jpeg

flerk1.jpeg
store.jpeg
flerked.jpg
crashed.jpg

Attachments

• flerk.jpeg
    flerk.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
So....

I went for a little drive. I left the warm and comfortable state of FL and drove about a thousand miles to a little golf club in Minerva Ohio.

I got to see an episode get filmed. I participated in a live FB video with Josh. I rearranged the planes you often see in the background of episodes. I crashed a podcast. I slept at FTHQ and had the place to myself to build, paint, and create! I got to see behind the scenes parts of Edgewater that don't make it into the episodes. I built an FT plane the day before it was released. I was able to pick my own order from the warehouse and saved on shipping!

All in all it was a great trip.

View attachment 213195 View attachment 213196 View attachment 213197
View attachment 213202 View attachment 213201 View attachment 213199 View attachment 213198
How’s the flerken fly?

Bigeard

Excellent. Now how does everybody like their coffee? I personally don't like coffee much unless it has more milk and sugar than usual. I prefer hot chocolate lol.
Dont know if its a Brit thing or not but I have got to have a decent quality filter / Americano coffee with pouring cream ! milk just does not do it for me and if I go into a typical countryside English coffee shop and they dont have cream , I always end up saying the same thing , coffee without cream is like sipping a high quality Napoleon brandy out of a dirty mug !

Status
Not open for further replies.