• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Andre's Durafly Curtiss P-40N Warhawk 1100mm (PNF)

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Great job on the decals! It looks like a winner - and I'm always excited to see another Taranis in the background too. :)

The only thing I wish they provided with this kit was the classic Flying Tiger teeth decal up front - if I do take the plunge to buy this plane I'm going to have to figure out how to print/purchase that at the right scale.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
1/10 according to their site but a little tweaking is done.

Hobby King/Durafly just sent me a pre-production kit of their new 1100mm P-40 that will be released very soon! I have just added a dozen new P-40 schemes for it! The Durafly P-40 is very close to 1/10th scale. When ordering, select the 1/10th scale option and then put a note on the order page that it's for the Durafly kit and I'll be sure to scale it to your models exact dimensions.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
ok, so 1/10.35 to be exact but Callie is the best. She did the custom work for the Sikorsky. I drew it all up, she cut it out for me.

Oh i know what that feels like my umx p 51 can tell yiu that i really spent my time maintaining its look but not skilled enough to fly it yet