Flite Test Wallpaper

ThePanduuh

@colorex how did you get the flite test logo vector? did you pen tool it all? or just quick select? and id really like a 960x640 (iPhone 4/4s & iPod touch 4g) wallpaper.

Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
@colorex how did you get the flite test logo vector? did you pen tool it all? or just quick select? and id really like a 960x640 (iPhone 4/4s & iPod touch 4g) wallpaper.

That vector file is a secret. :p

Attached are some more for iPhone 4 etc

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 70
  • black2.jpg
    black2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 137
  • white.jpg
    white.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 76
  • white2.jpg
    white2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 66
  • gradient.jpg
    gradient.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 74

ThePanduuh

That vector file is a secret. :p

Attached are some more for iPhone 4 etc

Could i perhaps have this vector? i [used to] do graphic design for fun but i havent been lately, and id love to start doing it again with this :) email it/upload it to dropbox public? thanks!
p.s. i just made a forum acct today so im a noob to the quoting thing.

RoyBro

Mentor
Isn't there a "trace" function in Illustrator? I think I converted a raster logo into vector using such a function. It was years ago so I may not be accurate as to the application used.

Newtown

Stupid question: I'd love to turn the logo into an "icon" that I can link to a shortcut on my computer desktop so it goes straight to the web site (and/or maybe an "app" on my iPhone that would do the same thing). Seems like it should be an easy thing to do but after I create the shortcut on my desktop, I seem stuck. Windows will only accept an "icon" for a shortcut image.

andy_spoo

Stupid question: I'd love to turn the logo into an "icon" that I can link to a shortcut on my computer desktop so it goes straight to the web site (and/or maybe an "app" on my iPhone that would do the same thing). Seems like it should be an easy thing to do but after I create the shortcut on my desktop, I seem stuck. Windows will only accept an "icon" for a shortcut image.

You need to use a picture to icon program of some sort.

I googled an online program that looks like it'll do that for you (not tried it myself) = http://www.rw-designer.com/image-to-icon

Fety

All your vector are belong to us!

@colorex how did you get the flite test logo vector?

It's actually very easy to "borrow" any vector image or logo you see.... I discovered this while working for a company that deals with vectors. It's been years since I've done this so bare with my partial instructions. Simply open ANY of the PDFs of the FT plans in Adobe Illustrator. This works with any other PDF you find out there with vector graphics. Ungroup or explode everything (I can't remember which, or if necessary), zoom into the logo, select it, copy and paste into a new project, then Save As or Export as one of the vector formats, EPS, DXF, DWG, then import it to your other program of choice or have fun in Illustrator. You might be able to paste it into another program that is open like CorelDraw, I'm trying to remember if I was able to do that.... ....and you're welcome!:cool:

For those of you that don't have Adobe Illustrator, you can go to their website and download a 30 day fully functional trial copy, or you can "borrow" it then decide to pay for it.