FT-EZ Three Pack Plans?

AgentC

Elite member
Like Addicted mentioned, I'd first try to move the motors out. Before you scale up the model and build a whole new plane, maybe experiment and place the motors on the wingtip section of the current model?
On my EZ Glider, I experimented with the motors close to the fuselage and the thing turned like a oil tanker... Moved them further out then and it fixed it right up...
The Bronco's motors are 5" apart and my EZ Glider's sweet spot is 9", so it really depends on the specific plane's dimensions...

GrizWiz

Elite member
Like Addicted mentioned, I'd first try to move the motors out. Before you scale up the model and build a whole new plane, maybe experiment and place the motors on the wingtip section of the current model?
On my EZ Glider, I experimented with the motors close to the fuselage and the thing turned like a oil tanker... Moved them further out then and it fixed it right up...
The Bronco's motors are 5" apart and my EZ Glider's sweet spot is 9", so it really depends on the specific plane's dimensions...
Ok mine around 9 inches in wingspan so I moved the motors out next to the score cut for dihedral! I have to test it still!

GrizWiz

Elite member
I wonder if you could add a AIO Micro FPV cam to the planes because they only weight around 3 grams and you could try and wire them to the lights output in the board!

Fidget

I wonder if you could add a AIO Micro FPV cam to the planes because they only weight around 3 grams and you could try and wire them to the lights output in the board!

I've wondered the same. Battery life is my concern. I put one of those w a 1s 150mah battery on my UMX Timber and about 2min in I was suddenly looking at a black screen while the Timber carried on. I like the idea of wiring into the LED spot, but I might look for a bigger battery also.

GrizWiz

Elite member
I've wondered the same. Battery life is my concern. I put one of those w a 1s 150mah battery on my UMX Timber and about 2min in I was suddenly looking at a black screen while the Timber carried on. I like the idea of wiring into the LED spot, but I might look for a bigger battery also.
Yeah I have a 500mah battery from a old drone I could use!

GrizWiz

Elite member
I drew this T-28! CG is 1.9in from leading edge!

Attachments

• T-28Page2.pdf
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
  • T-28Page1.pdf
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
  • T-28SkinPage4.pdf
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • T-28SkinPage3.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
  • T-28SkinPage2.pdf
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
  • T-28SkinPage1.pdf
    27.7 KB · Views: 0

MrBones9114

Attachments

• Epic_DIY_Wrapping_Paper_Plane_-_YouTube_-_Google_Chrome_1_9_2021_3_32_34_PM_2.png
    Epic_DIY_Wrapping_Paper_Plane_-_YouTube_-_Google_Chrome_1_9_2021_3_32_34_PM_2.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 0