FTFC20 - Build-Ruary (Build Challenge)

Vimana89

Legendary member
@Vimana89 you are a building fool, have you considered joining in this ship of fools.
Yes, I've been looking at this thread but only now can catch a breath with my current projects. This was the challenge that started my huge progress last year which carried into the FTFC20, so yeah, I'm down to go again this year, with four planes that fly this time! I just have to take a bit of time to decide which planes, thinking one will be the FT Vector though, and at least one that 100% my own design(perhaps and upgrade/V2 of my four wing plane, or something completely new!).

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Yes, I've been looking at this thread but only now can catch a breath with my current projects. This was the challenge that started my huge progress last year which carried into the FTFC20, so yeah, I'm down to go again this year, with four planes that fly this time! I just have to take a bit of time to decide which planes, thinking one will be the FT Vector though, and at least one that 100% my own design(perhaps and upgrade/V2 of my four wing plane, or something completely new!).
Awesome! I look forward to you joining in again.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Sorry guys a bit behind
On this post.... But in my time zone
cropped-social-media-green-flag.png

GO

I have to finish wiring the Spruce Gosling....
I think I may only get to spraying plans down...:unsure:
Wait there is an answer to this problem:
170573_e05077f0b0f64142736de27f1d5159e9_thumb.jpg

Alright! Let's do this! This year we get an extra day! wOOOwooh

Vimana89

Legendary member
I'm definitely in. going to start my thread here soon and finish choosing my planes. I have chosen a FT Vector speed build kit, a v2(not a straight rebuild, but an updated/enhanced version) of my four wing V tail plane, A 4ch Tandem Wing trainer, and the last one is still undecided.

herbertjalarcon

Elite member
FTFC20: Build-ruary by herbertjalarcon (Build Skill: 3, Pilot Skill: 3 )
1. Ft Fokker DR1
2. SE5
3. Master Series Spitfire
4. Self-designed Albatross
Not sure how this works, but I got up early and built a Bi-Plane this morning...was going for the Albatross...ended up with a Bi-plane...hope that counts! I don't usually make planes for my own stuff...just start figuring out what I need...I started this with the dementions of the P-38 boom formers and went from there... here is the link to the maiden Video...

Attachments

• GOPR4333.JPG
    GOPR4333.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4334.JPG
    GOPR4334.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4335.JPG
    GOPR4335.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4336.JPG
    GOPR4336.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4337.JPG
    GOPR4337.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4339.JPG
    GOPR4339.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4341.JPG
    GOPR4341.JPG
  • GOPR4342.JPG
    GOPR4342.JPG
  • GOPR4343.JPG
    GOPR4343.JPG
  • GOPR4344.JPG
    GOPR4344.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4346.JPG
    GOPR4346.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • GOPR4354.JPG
    GOPR4354.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Not sure how this works, but I got up early and built a Bi-Plane this morning...was going for the Albatross...ended up with a Bi-plane...hope that counts! I don't usually make planes for my own stuff...just start figuring out what I need...I started this with the dementions of the P-38 boom formers and went from there... here is the link to the maiden Video...
Dude, that turned out sweet! I love it!