FTFC22 - Build-ruary Build Challenge

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Punted back again to a walk behind glider in my post #3
Build plans for Mass production included!
404819_88f73cc1919b4d7bff64572e03d69870.jpg

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
@FoamyDM
If possible can you change my list and swap Gamebird with a 1/7 scale Sbach 342,
and the mustang with a new design I'm gonna call the STX (mix between the savage bobber and timber x)
Thank you!

FoamyDM

@FoamyDM
If possible can you change my list and swap Gamebird with a 1/7 scale Sbach 342,
and the mustang with a new design I'm gonna call the STX (mix between the savage bobber and timber x)
Thank you!
@Ligbaer change what you need to. Mark it in your build log, and show us what you do! Good Luck - 1 week!

FoamyDM

How is it looking for everyone?
Another Weekend over 1 left to go! I see some great progress on on number of these entries, very encouraged.

For me - Right now, I have 1 built, 1 needs an outer shell, 1 that needs lights and electronics and a covering. And one speed-build ready!

AgentC

Elite member
How is it looking for everyone?
Another Weekend over 1 left to go! I see some great progress on on number of these entries, very encouraged.

For me - Right now, I have 1 built, 1 needs an outer shell, 1 that needs lights and electronics and a covering. And one speed-build ready!

I have 4 built, but two still needing (EZ Pack) electronics. Of the completed two, I have already scrapped one (successful and failure at the same time, but at least with a dodgy maiden video), and experimenting a bit more with the other.
Having a ball in the snow!
IMG_20220221_140554.jpg IMG_20220212_181510.jpg IMG_20220216_144353.jpg IMG_20220219_141024.jpg
Build Thread: https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/ftfc22-build-ruary-by-agentc.69473/

Scotto

Elite member
Ive got 2 planes flying on video and the Cormorant II cut out and wing maybe halfway put together. Im pretty behind schedule. I might have to make something really simple, but it would have to have a crash test paint job now. Lol. Maybe an egg for a pilot :p

Battery800

Elite member
Ive got 2 planes flying on video and the Cormorant II cut out and wing maybe halfway put together. Im pretty behind schedule. I might have to make something really simple, but it would have to have a crash test paint job now. Lol. Maybe an egg for a pilot :p
Lmao I have one plane made and one cut out. None flown

bwarz

Master member
I've called it done on 3 of my 4, and got to wrap the two maidens up today. Glued the wing on the P36 on Friday but had such a busy weekend I didn't get any time in at all :rolleyes: on more building. I think tonight brings some final skin work on the P36 and getting the fillets on it - that might mean that I can poly it asap. Electronics should take an evening or two and paint the same. I do want to add some details to it so I just might push it to the very end...