Aerospacechannel

I know that this is probably not going to get clicked on, but I figured why not. I build rockets and planes and other engineering things. I currently only have 2 videos but I plan to post soon, in February. I would ask you to please subscribe, but that’s up to you. I am also working on adding more humor to the videos. Here is the link: My YT Channel.

Thanks for the support,
Aerospacechannel

mastermalpass

Elite member
Subscribed. I enjoyed your two vids and see you made a scout; good choice sir! One thing that I think helps you get a few extra views here would be to simply paste the URL of your vids into the post, like this:

^ the forum automatically embeds it for you. The What Did You Fly Today thread is where most people's videos go. If your vid involves anything flying, there's where it can go.

I bid you welcome and look forward to the next vid! 🙂

Last edited:

luvmy40

Elite member
I just subscribed.

I started building rockets about 45 years ago. Then added wire controlled planes. Estes, Testers, etc. I built one RC plane but never had the funds for a radio. Now the radios are are affordable and the builds are fast and cheap! My hangar grows daily.

A word of advice: Be confident. You may not have a lot of experience, but you do have the passion. Let that passion show. When you can, invest in better video gear. It doesn't have to be exspensive.

I have only made a few informative videos. I have a great respect for those that can make these types of videos look professional and well produced. I certainly do not have that level of skill. Strive to acheive that.

$0.02 YMMV

danskis

Master member
Good videos. Personally, I like a good walk around of the plane on the ground so I can get a better idea of what's in the air.

Aerospacechannel

Subscribed. I enjoyed your two vids and see you made a scout; good choice sir! One thing that I think helps you get a few extra views here would be to simply paste the URL of your vids into the post, like this:

^ the forum automatically embeds it for you. The What Did You Fly Today thread is where most people's videos go. If your vid involves anything flying, there's where it can go.

I bid you welcome and look forward to the next vid! 🙂
Thank you!