Shendrones Mixuko build

C0d3M0nk3y

Posted a thousand or more times
Last edited:

C0d3M0nk3y

Here's what the frame looks like assembled with the stock hardware. It weighs 80 g.

I'm going to swap out most of the steel bolts with longer aluminum bolts to cut weight and add a little strength. I'm also going to swap out the aluminum standoffs with shorter nylon standoffs. I'm using 25 mm instead of the stock 30 mm.

Here's what the assembled frame looks like with the new hardware. The weight is down to 75 g.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
S. M. ALL That is one tiny quad. Be interesting to see how much stuff you can get piled up on that thing.

jipp

what does the super glue to the edge of teh carbon help with? i know you are not the only person to do this.. i think ill follow your lead for my next build.

chris.

C0d3M0nk3y

what does the super glue to the edge of teh carbon help with? i know you are not the only person to do this.. i think ill follow your lead for my next build.

It seals the edge so the layers don't delaminate when you crash into something hard like concrete.

C0d3M0nk3y

HS1177 camera glued to the camera plate with Foam Tac.

I think the FPV pod is a clever design. The crossbar behind the camera holds the camera plate in place with tension from the two side plates. If you loosen the crossbar, you can adjust the camera to any angle. When you tighten the crossbar, the camera plate doesn't move at all.

C0d3M0nk3y

I'm starting to put together the center stack. I started with the bare frame.

I'm using 15 mm aluminum bolts. I started with a nylon nut to give me space for the battery strap.

Then added the battery strap.

Next is a Lumenier PDB and then another nylon nut.

C0d3M0nk3y

I'm going to use the Lumenier 2206 2350KV motors on this build.

I went ahead and measured the motor to motor distance before I build up the center stack very much. It's right at 196 mm.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Coming along nicely. Are your eyes all buggy yet from working with something that small?

airhawk

Crashing Ace
my eyes are going to be dead after working on my shrieker 130 i bet it will be the same for you code. Nice build looks interesting if i can get this shrieker working might have to look into a x quad.