The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliverW

Legendary member
You?!? I'd trade all my little planes for your super cub and slick! Especially the cub, that this is something else.
Yeah 😂 you've got an awesome full hangar! And the camera on my phone makes both those planes look nicer than they are! The slick is tatters and is going up to @The Hangar to be his new bird, and the cub is needing a recover lol. But thank you nonetheless!

Phin G

Elite member
i probably should not post this here but i need some opinions is it a good email script? and yes it is my birthday
Hey , guess what- today I turned 16!!

How would you like access to the most amazing gardening bundle every ?
My mom has generously let me advertise her affiliate bundle to you , and any sales commission that comes from it will be added to my birthday money !!

That means, at absolutely no additional cost to you, you get access to an amazing bundle of gardening courses and a whole bunch of amazing extras, just because it's my birthday ! At no additional cost to yourself !

I sincerely hope that you will purchase one of these amazing bundles so that I can have some extra spending money as a birthday gift (the links are affiliate links) , I guess you could consider it as a gift to me and a powerful gift to yourself at the same time😃!!
So please read on and be convinced😋

Did this past year leave you thinking just how essential the essentials are?

I’ve always enjoyed gardening as a way to unplug and relax. But growing my own food now also brings a sense of security, peace and joy.

So
I’ve been working on brushing up on some skills and developing new
ones — all to help me de-stress and rely less on outsourcing my essentials!

You can imagine, how excited I was to see this new collection of resources from the best home gardeners around.

Ultimate Bundles has been bundling bundles since 2012, but 2020 was their first
bundle ever focused on gardening, homesteading, and sustainable living.
And this year, they’re back with a whole new collection to help you
wherever you are in your gardening journey and help you have your best
gardening year (or your incredible first year)!

It’s called the Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle. And it teaches you to do exactly what it’s called. ;)

Inside you’ll find eBooks and eCourses that teach you how to:

- Grow delicious vegetables (even if you’re short on space)
- Preserve food with canning, dehydrating & fermenting
(so you can have healthy food through winter)
- Plan your garden so you don’t waste a square inch (or square centimeter)
- Homestead like it’s your job (seriously, you can make money from it)
- And even raise your own chickens!🐣
- And much more!

When you buy the Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle, you’ll get access to:

12 eBooks
7 eCourses
6 printables & planners

Best of all, you can get the entire package for just
$24.97.
(Please note that some of the physical bonuses will incur shipping charges for non US residents)

Check out the Gardening & Sustainable Living Bundle right here:
CLICK HERE

Your Truly In Great Green Gardens
Matthew du Preez

P.S. Check out the bundle (plus get the PureCo Gardener Soap + Travel Skin Relief Salve) here: CLICK HERE

i probably should not post this here but i need some opinions is it a good email script?
Happy birthday Matthewdupreez

KubKade

Changing topic, what exactly do the numbers mean on motors. Example: C motor: 2218/1180kv. Why are there two numbers?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Changing topic, what exactly do the numbers mean on motors. Example: C motor: 2218/1180kv. Why are there two numbers?

the 2218 is the measurements of the motor (how big it is)
- The first two numbers represent the diameter of the motor's housing in millimeters;
- The second two numbers represent the length of the motor housing in millimeters
- the volumn determined here plays a big part in the max power you can run through the motor, all else equal.

the 1180kv is the expected rotation speed per volt of input (the ESC uses PWM to modulate the voltage to give different speeds)
- I believe this is ideal/no load speeds, actual speeds will varry - for example, plugging an A pack motor in to a thrust calculator says it will generate more static thrust (by the KV measurements) then it actually does - at least with the props I tested (IE the recommended 6x3). However it is possible that the motor's speed will speed up with air speed, meaning your thrust drop off will be slower then predicted.

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
No more rcgroups for me. I'll only go on there to pickup cheap nitro engines now lol
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3866267-Mighty-Mini-Telemaster
I've been watching this thread since you brought it up and I can say that bird of prey is acting like a 3yr old. I can see a good faith debate on who owns the design but when he started attacking yours and others' character he turned the debate into a fight. I believe that you have changed enough from the original design to warrant calling it your own, but I do see where bird of prey was coming from at first before he started throwing his alleged credentials and names around.

OliverW

Legendary member
I've been watching this thread since you brought it up and I can say that bird of prey is acting like a 3yr old. I can see a good faith debate on who owns the design but when he started attacking yours and others' character he turned the debate into a fight. I believe that you have changed enough from the original design to warrant calling it your own, but I do see where bird of prey was coming from at first before he started throwing his alleged credentials and names around.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.