Help! What Paint theme should I go for on the FT Tutor?

What paint scheme for my FT Tutor?

• Decals already in kit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Incader

I was thinking about a yellow lightning bolt Cub style with a white body? Or maybe even stars and bars?

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
maybe like this Cessna 150a
1640731499834.png

or the hanger 9 super decathlon
1640731603496.png
or paint like this

1640731682825.png
(I really like the gamebird just saying)

Incader

(Shouting towards the heavens praying) Hey Designers! Could you please make a file for my vinyl cutter to cut the decals for this design???

Incader

or the hanger 9 super decathlon
Hey so the sheet that comes in the wrapping for the speed build kit said, "no decals included in kit".........weeeeell, I got some decals in the kit that look just like the Decathlon's??!!

Flite test explain

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well if you base your theme off all the jokes attached to the name and symbology associated with it the visuals that produces dictate brown, with a touch of more brown, a little black, a little green. Oh yeah and use that spattery textured paint.

Hoomi

Master member
I usually pick a paint scheme that is bright colors, so it will be easy to see in the sky.

One of our club members bought an F35 EDF model. After his first flight, he painted the wingtips bright red, because that prototype grey paint scheme was difficult to keep track of orientation in the sky.

Incader

I usually pick a paint scheme that is bright colors, so it will be easy to see in the sky.

One of our club members bought an F35 EDF model. After his first flight, he painted the wingtips bright red, because that prototype grey paint scheme was difficult to keep track of orientation in the sky.
Thanks my homie!