The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samh

Elite member
Ah don't worry pal there is plenty of time in later life for relationships, enjoy the freedom of being single while you can particularly while your young.
Plus if the girls in your school are hanging around drug takers and dealers, do you really want that type of woman ?
naaa, but there are plenty of fine girls but none wanna give me chance lol

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Ah don't worry pal there is plenty of time in later life for relationships, enjoy the freedom of being single while you can particularly while your young.
Plus if the girls in your school are hanging around drug takers and dealers, do you really want that type of woman ?
Actually now that you say it that is true. Most of the girls in my school don't hang out with drug dealers and stuff, but a lot of them are pretty fake and I'm just not into them a lot. My theory is that the boys and girls will both mature during high school and change, and that is when I can start dating. I have to be old and mature enough to not be as dumb as I am now lol.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
You want a nice pleasant girl with a nice smile and good sense of humor, who will charge your lipo's for you and operate your video camera while you fly (y):LOL:
I can do one better. Find a girl that will build planes and charge lipos with you and fly with you.

2jujube7

Alter Bridge love their version of Blackbird having it at my funeral along with Nothing Else matters by Metallica and Babe Im gona leave you by Led Zepplin.
Don't forget Stairway to Heaven and Highway to Heck. But if you did Stairway, you couldn't have your funeral at any music stores. ;):p

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Oh, same! Well, not asthma, but food allergies. I'm (extremely) allergic to milk, which is a major issue in everyday life. To top it off, the USAFA won't accept anyone with food allergies unless they have a special waiver. And those are very hard to get. I guess I'll get so good at flying airplanes that they will have no choice but to accept me. :D
For me it's food allergies too. Can't even go near cashews. Once I ate some chips from a box that used to have cashews in it and I felt it. Wasn't too bad but I barely even came in contact with the things. Don't know about other nuts though, maybe walnuts or pecans but I don't have much experience with those. I will see about that waiver too, I might have to skip the whole Air Force deal and go straight to being an aerospace engineer. I am interested in the Air Force, but if I need to jump through too many hoops to get in I can skip it and go straight into having the rest of my dream life (hopefully it will be my dream life lol).

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
On a seperate note I stuck 2 FRsky receivers on Ebay for £30 ($41), Ive had 3 bids on them so far now up to £34.50 ($47) and still have just over 5 days left :).
Sadly Ive been spending again on Banggood so most of thats already spoken for.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Random question: what kind of music does everyone like? My best guess (just from the nature of the forum) is 70s rock. It's also what I listen to. :cool:
I do listen to a lot of 70's and 80's songs. Fortunate son, Carry On Wayward Son, Eye of the Tiger, a few songs from The Rolling Stones, some stuff from Bon Jovi and like one or two Michael Jackson songs. There's a lot more but they aren't coming to mind rn.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Don't forget Stairway to Heaven and Highway to Heck. But if you did Stairway, you couldn't have your funeral at any music stores. ;):p
As in the film Waynes world where they banned people playing Stairway to heaven in the guitar store, most funeral palours do the same :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.