Not open for further replies.

Taildragger

Legendary member
Freedom fox speedster 😉😉
close enough lol
1638550569627.png

mastermalpass

Elite member
Not too bad then :unsure: I love bargains.
If I had the eyesight capable of flying such a small plane, I would choose either the Eachine Mini Mustang or the Mini Corsair. I have a preference for warbird's over commercial style planes.

The Eachine mini mustang is great, but something does feel limiting about the size. I guess it just lacks presence. It's practically indestructible, so it's fun to fly through goals and stuff. But it's weird; you can fly for ages on a pair of 500mah 1S cells, but even with the gyro switched off, you don't end it feeling like you've had a proper flight. I mean, there's no adverse roll when you use the rudder, so I guess the Gyros don't come off completely and you can feel that when you fly it.

Though it was fun when I was flying it in the local park and a Seagul took an interest; we had a little formation flight! :)

Scotto

Elite member
yes! 'derka derka mohamad jihad', 'release the panthers' and 'I'm so ronerry' are the best memes to quote from it!
The whole "ya got three kinds of people" gets me every time. One of my favorites for sure. Up there with austin powers and they live. I need to watch mars attacks again, its probly more relevant than ever lol

Last edited:

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Why do people want free plans so bad? I would love to see people designing their own flerken style airplanes. Maybe somebody would hit on something good. All this complaining is kinda annoying, if somebody builds a flerken style plane I’ll def join the beta build!

Status
Not open for further replies.