The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
How’s the weather in South Africa?
😏😏😏😏... 18 degrees C... Rainy and pitch black....
DSC_0873.JPG

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Its rainy.... Oh yea and our internet link is kapoofy... At the moment... I'm running on 3.5g..... H+.. .. that's why I'm taking some time to respond 😂😂... 1 Min to load a ft page...

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Why do people want free plans so bad? I would love to see people designing their own flerken style airplanes. Maybe somebody would hit on something good. All this complaining is kinda annoying, if somebody builds a flerken style plane I’ll def join the beta build!
say less

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Why do people want free plans so bad? I would love to see people designing their own flerken style airplanes. Maybe somebody would hit on something good. All this complaining is kinda annoying, if somebody builds a flerken style plane I’ll def join the beta build!
your just asking now.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Those look great! I still cant believe you are making your own foamboard. Looks like factory made. Good luck with them!
LOL!! you better believe it bud.... ya, practice makes perfect... and i hate wrinkly/ funny foam, so i spend ~40 min per sheet making sure it's smooth, and the paper is adhering to the foam 100%

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Hey guys.... Any opinions on the Bixler 2???
I'm looking at getting a second hand one... For $45.. it is a bit beat up, but still airworthy...

Here are some pictures of it.
85720640-DF00-40CC-94F0-CEBCE4CE4740.jpeg
5C45CAFB-D332-48F2-844A-ACF999A49086.jpeg

Last edited:

bisco

Elite member
they're called entitlements. when you give people free stuff for a long time and suddenly take it away, it causes a tremor in the force

Indy durtdigger

Elite member
they're called entitlements. when you give people free stuff for a long time and suddenly take it away, it causes a tremor in the force
Gotta say your not wrong there. Does nobody realize that if one were to click on the home page tab, go to the articles section on that page, select planes form the image menu that there are over 2000 articles just on planes and close to if not over half are free plans for planes? Nearly all of the FT ones that were taken off the store site are still on there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.