• EXTENSION

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Taildragger

Legendary member
1635005174875.png

1635005298648.png
1635005331942.png

I'm really happy with how this looks, hopefully it works out. this is going to be a master series (molded foam) build.

Piotrsko

Master member
Ummm it's a cub. My Pacer didn't have a lot of bent tin except for the engine cowling and nose bowl. Oh yeah wing leading edge, too.

Last edited:

Taildragger

Legendary member
They are both very similar planes when it comes to the cowl but I think you have the pacer look happening here , the cub has more of an oval shape going on. Awesome work my friend(y)(y)
well shoot you're right! :LOL:
I'm gonna have to change that
luckily its a 5 minute fix so no big deal, im glad you noticed for me lol

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
Hey guys, just thought I'd pop back in to give you guys an update on the cub. It's been put on the back burner for a while because of a few other planes I've picked up recently but I was finally able to get it done. I don't have a picture at the moment of it completely finished but here it is with the cowel unfinished and the wheel pants not on but otherwise ready to fly. Hopefully tonight will be it's maiden voyage. Also just looked through some of the other Pipers and I'm really digging that tripacer, great job on that one @Ratcheeroo, you never failed to disappoint on those color schemes.
Anyways, here's my little J3
image1.jpg

Taildragger

Legendary member
Hey guys, just thought I'd pop back in to give you guys an update on the cub. It's been put on the back burner for a while because of a few other planes I've picked up recently but I was finally able to get it done. I don't have a picture at the moment of it completely finished but here it is with the cowel unfinished and the wheel pants not on but otherwise ready to fly. Hopefully tonight will be it's maiden voyage. Also just looked through some of the other Pipers and I'm really digging that tripacer, great job on that one @Ratcheeroo, you never failed to disappoint on those color schemes.
Anyways, here's my little J3 View attachment 210548
blocker I thought your account was deleted

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Been waiting to see how this finished up for you, great job my friend!(y)(y).

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Awesome job 👍👍 can't wait to see how it flies,😉

cyclone3350

Master member

Is that the VH covering? If so, how much work was it to get it to look like this. I am impressed (y)

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
Is that the VH covering? If so, how much work was it to get it to look like this. I am impressed (y)
Thanks. I ended up just using monokoat I had around because I didn't want to spend any money on it since I have to start buying parts for an extreme flight I just bought. To be honest this covering job is a lot worse in person because I just did it really quickly.