Votes: 1 3.8%
  • January 1st

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • EXTENSION

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

cyclone3350

Master member
Making some progress. Slowly, but starting to see an end to this project. Took this one yesterday.

IMG_5154.JPG

cyclone3350

Master member

Bo123

Elite member
Wings done, need to do tail surfaces, electronics, and misc items. Going to a pylon racing event in a bit, so I won't get much done today. Also need to wait for motor to arrive.

Also, I have decided for simplicity, it will be a 3 channel. Its just too small for ailerons. I might make a bigger version in the future.

Bo123

Elite member
Ok, fuse, wings, and tail are done, just need to install servos, and we're done. Might be able to fly it today? Anyway, the pylon event was insane. I have never seen a RC plane go so fast. I got to help out in the cages, doing the clicking thing. Its was so much fun.

Bo123

Elite member
I have gotten it to a point where it can fly. However, whenever I try to take off, it takes off, and rolls around to the right, and dives into the ground, Its denfitely not a tips stall, as it is at a quite high speed when it happens. Does anyone know the problem?

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I have gotten it to a point where it can fly. However, whenever I try to take off, it takes off, and rolls around to the right, and dives into the ground, Its denfitely not a tips stall, as it is at a quite high speed when it happens. Does anyone know the problem?
Torque, thrust angle, or a fatter aerofoil on one side.