Votes: 1 3.8%
  • January 1st

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • EXTENSION

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I've been taking candy from innocet children for a while, sp I decided to start my own company and sell them. Many people are willing to buy stolen goods for their children or as a hobby. But it took me a lot of work to start such an horid business... First of all, I needed a lot of money to rent premises and open my own business. I decided to take a loan from a bank, but I consulted ur mom before that. Who told me where to start and how I should proceed in this situation. Now my business is successfully growing.
Who wants tell this guy

Last edited:

Tench745

Master member
I've been modeling since I was a kid, and many people say my progress is good. Now that I make several planes a month, I decided to start my own company and sell them. Many people are willing to buy planes for their children or as a hobby. But it took me a lot of work to start such an airplane business... First of all, I needed a lot of money to rent premises and open my own business. I decided to take a loan from a bank, but I consulted Mortgage Advisor Lincoln before that. Who told me where to start and how I should proceed in this situation. Now my business is successfully growing.
@GabriellePeake This is not the place for self promotion posts, go start your own thread in the "Shameless self-promotion" section if that's what you are here for.

synjin

Elite member
Alright, I know there wasn't a plans component to the challenge, but here are the updated plans for my J-3 Cubbish. Let me know if they're missing something (I think I didn't mark the location of the control horns, but I cut them when I see where the push rods land on the rudder and elevator.).

Attachments

• J-3 V3.pdf
    86.4 KB · Views: 0

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I was just trying to play around. it was funny in my head.
Yeah, I get it, but when you replied, now his link is still on the forum in your reply even though the SYSOP removed his post and account. Try to remove any links when you reply to such posts...

:)

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
I'm just gonna say f#@$ it and the Tri-Pacer is going for a maiden, can't put skis on it but its going up. I have been way too picky about flying conditions and just decided that screw that, I have to go fly that thing, If I keep waiting for the right conditions where I live, I'll never fly, need to accept that and get on with it LOL

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I'm just gonna say f#@$ it and the Tri-Pacer is going for a maiden, can't put skis on it but its going up. I have been way too picky about flying conditions and just decided that screw that, I have to go fly that thing, If I keep waiting for the right conditions where I live, I'll never fly, need to accept that and get on with it LOL
Agreed.....also how about throwing the 2in 1 trainer up?

cyclone3350

Master member

I beg of U, Please be careful with the Pacer. That was probably the coolest classic era FB plane I've seen.