Votes: 1 3.8%
  • January 1st

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • EXTENSION

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

cyclone3350

Master member
Would it help anybody if a two week extension was given to those not finished? There may be a small point deduction but at least you could finish!
@Ligbaer @Taildragger @Matthewdupreez @Bo123 @Jesse Dupreez @Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

I've been looking @ the forecast for the next 2 weeks & don't see any maiden videos for the future. Whach ya see from me is all I got. BTW, how's that Super Cruiser cummin along? I vote to extend until U R done. A Cub contest isn't complete without a PA-12 entry so I am putting the pressure on U :eek:.:p

Taildragger

Legendary member
I've been looking @ the forecast for the next 2 weeks & don't see any maiden videos for the future. Whach ya see from me is all I got. BTW, how's that Super Cruiser cummin along? I vote to extend until U R done. A Cub contest isn't complete without a PA-12 entry so I am putting the pressure on U :eek:.:p
well I'm having issues with the CAD model transferring over to foamboard so I've decided to hotwire it with the pink foam, got stuff coming to do that next week.
Oh also I decided to do some research and discovered the airfoil I had made in CAD was very different from the USA-35B airfoil so the new hotwired wing will have the correct aiirfoil this time and basswood spars for strength
1640989304870.png

I vote to extend until U R done.
:LOL: thats why I was asking about an extension

cyclone3350

Master member
well I'm having issues with the CAD model transferring over to foamboard so I've decided to hotwire it with the pink foam, got stuff coming to do that next week.
Oh also I decided to do some research and discovered the airfoil I had made in CAD was very different from the USA-35B airfoil so the new hotwired wing will have the correct aiirfoil this time and basswood spars for strength
View attachment 214702

:LOL: thats why I was asking about an extension
SOLD! Extension it is.

cyclone3350

Master member
Tri-pacer maiden is tomorrow , wind is going to be good , best opportunity in months. It has nav lights installed now and a pretty sweet 3d printed spinner that I printed with my my new 3d printer, that thing is going to be so awesome(y)(y)
View attachment 214721

Lucky U! My next day wind wise is on 1/7. Unfortunately, I will wake up to -2F and will see a high of 9F. That's -18C to -12C for your neck of the woods. Looking forward to the video.