Adventuring into my first MS design. BF-109 G2.

Shurik-1960

Yesterday I received servomechanisms from China: we drove for a long time on a turtle. Pasted from the foam houses and then pasted into each half-wing. The photo should be clear. After gluing the wing, cut through the ailerons.

The weight of the wing assembly is 151 grams.Another 8 grams will be added: metal rods + plastic rods. Fitting with colored adhesive tape with an iron. I glued the lantern on cardboard and filled it with plaster. Tomorrow I will bring the blank of the lantern to working condition and try to make a lantern from a light bottle.Then I use a dark bottle, I want to find a blue one.The daughter is very happy- she drinks the contents: lemonade.

Shurik-1960

To glue the wing into the fuselage, it was necessary to make a rough and then precise wing profile pattern. The angle of attack of the wing relative to the plane of the stabilizer turned out to be 2 degrees. Let's look at the planning for the first flight. If the model climbs up, we will make the engine down.

Books for our generation - that was everything!! My library consists of more than 500 books by various authors. The daughter of 11 years has not read a single one to date.Another generation is growing up with other interests.But she managed the trainer plane easily at the age of 6, now she is not interested in it.

Shurik-1960

I spent the weekend with my mother-in-law, 144 km from Moscow. It was not possible to fly : it was raining , Tomorrow I will continue : I will glue the motor + voltage regulator and the elevator servo mechanism. I'll make a box for the battery. The final touch will be the installation of the battery box in the fuselage at CG 25%. Then wrapping with colored tape with an iron and installing decorative overlays.

bwarz

Master member
I tried on the flashlight on the model. The lantern will be cut off along the perimeter by 5 mm.

Your work is looking great! I really love the canopy from the plastic bottle - it turned out most excellent! I am looking forward to hearing how the first flight goes.

Shurik-1960

I think so- it turned out what I wanted for a long time. I used a 2 liter bottle . I will also have to buy kvass, which I will write myself (my daughter and wife do not like kvass). The next lamp will be a tinted type .For a better tension of the bottle on the block , I shot the excess bottle to a piece of wood .

Shurik-1960

Работа над моделью ведется к первому полету. Через 14 дней у дочки отпуск и модель должна быть готова. Есть проблемы: закончилась сварочная проволока для тяг. Друг обещал через неделю привезти с дачи и тогда можно будет подключать все сервомеханизмы.

На мотораме я сделал угол 3 градуса - для компенсации работы пропеллера:

Какую лампу приклеить на модель? Мне нравятся оба. Могу посадить пилота в прозрачный фонарь... Жду вашего мнения.

Last edited:

Shurik-1960

This is the first pilot to sit in the cockpit or..
I will have a second version of the pilot tomorrow .

Attachments

• пилот вид слева.jpg
    пилот вид слева.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • пилот вид справа.jpg
    пилот вид справа.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0

Shurik-1960

I'll entertain you a little : this is my model room of 18 square meters in a house in the village, alas, it's all packed with models. The models are even in the foyer of the first floor. I'm thinking of picking up a sub-model room on the third floor.
IMG-20220820-132951.jpg

IMG-20220820-133225.jpg