• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AP Mini Mirage (swappable)

Yayat, I also like your yellow-blue color combination! It is a pity your maiden flight wasn't successful.
Which motor did you use and what is the all up weight of your model?

Yayat, I also like your yellow-blue color combination! It is a pity your maiden flight wasn't successful.
Which motor did you use and what is the all up weight of your model?
I haven't weight it, for the motor I use kingkong 2205 which has been rewinded. I think it is to powerfull. I used the motor on goblin before (it weight around 500g).
here is maiden video

I manage to flew it twice

Just printed out at 115% because I only have 2200 batteries, not sure if going to use my 64mm edf or motor. Are the any build instructions anywhere that I could check before I start?

There is no building instruction. You can only study the parts list in the build plan. I recommend that you assemble the Mirage according to the numbers in the parts list. If you have concrete questions, just contact me!

By the way: I think that a 2200 battery will be too heavy for this model at 115% size. If it's a 3 battery, don't do it. 4s could work with a 64mm EDF unit, but certainly not with 2200 mAh at 115% size. You should enlarge the model even further to lower the WCL value.

Sorry, gave the wrong weight yesterday. Take off weight yesterday wass 600 grams, todays take off weight is going to be 500 grams with a 4c battery instead of a 3c and improved breathing for motor (see photo) Flights are going to be fast but short today!

Attachments