I think I will have to definitely redo the plans after this first build attempt. I will still finish but it isn’t capable of holding the electronics with the set of batteries I have. However it looks like it may make for a cute little glider so I’ll try and make it somewhat flight worthy LoL
So I made some tweaks to the patterns so that it is actually going to work with 3/16" thick foam-board. The fuse should also be a bit bigger to fit the battery. I also changed the design for the nose so its easier to construct and is stronger. I had to move the booms out just a bit to make sure the props clear. I extended the wing chord just a bit and increased the elevator surface area. So you may have noticed a couple components have cuts and folds on the opposite side of the pattern which is a bit different so just pay attention to the legend. You need both Set A and B to have all the patterns.