• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hawker Tempest MKII

Last edited:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Mentor
Incredible. I love the round fuselage. Is that a heavier foam board? Looks a little shiny for DTFB. Also, did you cover it in duct tape? What's the wing span and what are you going to power it with. I want to see that thing in the air!

Nice work so far...

Thanks all.
@SP0NZ: Not more heavier. Yes, I covered duct tape and alu tape. Wingspan is 1150mm. I will use Tgy D2836/1100kv, 11"or 12" prop , 30A esc and 3s2200.

jamboree1

This plane really looks sharp, especially the fuselage. With all that work into the fuse it's sort of a shame that you built the wings the way you did. I'd like to see a full set of wings on that plane

jamboree1

This plane really looks sharp, especially the fuselage. With all that work into the fuse it's sort of a shame that you built the wings the way you did. I'd like to see a full set of wings on that plane. Extra credit deserved for keeping that aluminum tape wrinkle free, thats hard to do

Sorry for late reply.
I'm using solidworks for design. I used coated paper. May be it is same think with posterboard, dont know.