MINI Foam Board Messerschmitt BF-109

synjin

Elite member
ok thanks, just downloaded Acrobat and tiled it into A4 plans. The assembly of the plan was a little headache because my printer had the glorious idea of deleting half a centimeter of every part, so i needed to draw the missing lines... but now i have a wonderful A2 Sheet of paper with one of the best looking planes of ww2

(but i still have one problem, what power pod did you guys use? mighty mini or the regular one? And because the wings are only one sheet of foamboard they might be a little flimsy when glued together, how could i increase the rigidity?)

The mini power pod works, and as you can see from above I used a 1408 motor on the original. I have a 2203? in it now. That motor is a bit too big. Maybe an 1806 might work, but the 1408 or a 13xx is probably the best for this size. I'll see how an 1806 works with the 30" wingspan plane. I should be able to finish those plans today.

For such a small plane the wings are great. The other two I've made haven't have wing problems, nor did they need any wing reinforcement.

luvmy40

Elite member
I just finished editing these plans and compiling the G Code for the needle cutter. I'll probably cut it tonight and build tomorrow evening. I'll use the FT F pack I have from a scrapped Mini Corsair. Might even go 4 channel with a rudder servo.

luvmy40

Elite member
Finished one up tonight, less electronics.

Mini Messerschmitt 2.jpg

Has anyone added a removeable hatch to the front?