Mini FT Flyer

Flyingshark

Master member
Started disassembling my Mini Flyer to build a lighter and stronger one, which reminds me:

Has anyone else flown one of these? Just curious. :)

Flyingshark

Master member
@GrizWiz
Did you just scale the plans up for the wide fuse plans? I'm curious because the servo slots are a bit too large for the FT 5g servos, and the wing is slightly larger. I might have printed them wrong, but I wanted to check before using more paper to get it to the size I need. Thanks for the plans! :)

GrizWiz

Elite member
@GrizWiz
Did you just scale the plans up for the wide fuse plans? I'm curious because the servo slots are a bit too large for the FT 5g servos, and the wing is slightly larger. I might have printed them wrong, but I wanted to check before using more paper to get it to the size I need. Thanks for the plans! :)
I believe I made them to fit the cheap 9 gram ones!
I don't think I changed the wing size though! Hmm

Flyingshark

Master member
Also What happened to your mini spitfire?
Oh, I was gonna post about that. I crashed it (again) and the rudder servo came loose and the nose started wobbling. I think I'll build another in the future, but right now I'm working on a Tiny Trainer, so I'll probably fly that for a while and come back to the Mini Spit and several of my own designs. :)

GrizWiz

Elite member
Oh, I was gonna post about that. I crashed it (again) and the rudder servo came loose and the nose started wobbling. I think I'll build another in the future, but right now I'm working on a Tiny Trainer, so I'll probably fly that for a while and come back to the Mini Spit and several of my own designs. :)
Great!