ImmersionRC Vortex build

C0d3M0nk3y

Posted a thousand or more times

narcolepticltd

I unbuild stuff regularly
Looks like mine will be delayed a bit longer due to production issues, but hoping it still shows up before my vacation is completely over. FGA, glad to hear you're actually liking the 1806s in a lighter set up, and looking forward to a PID 2 protune for both the 1806s /1300 bat and the 2204/1960kv 1800 set up :)

Although IRC raves about their ezuhf being the best due to integration with the OSD, It certainly isn't the easiest thing to get working even on it's own (had to fiddle with their update tools to get the tx module and rx firmware updated properly, which meant windows only, and installing a pair of drivers for each component).

Last edited:

narcolepticltd

I'm still waiting for mine.... Will give me time to order some specific batteries for it.

I'm still collecting parts with no copter to put them in lol... got a stack of batteries, props, all this stuff just for a copter that doesn't exist in my possession yet. It's almost like a build list and can't get started till the last part gets here.

C0d3M0nk3y

Here's some flying from yesterday:

I didn't push it too much because other people were riding along and I didn't want to go for a walk of shame. I did briefly hit WOT a couple times in there though. :)

Last edited:

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
NICE!!!!

Is this a promo for the copter or for 35 acres of green farmland in Missouri? :)

You need to put a big grin on the monkey logo. :D

C0d3M0nk3y

Nice flying, like that location a lot more than your usual front yard :D

Thanks. Yeah, I have a lot more room to operate there. All that front yard practice has forced me to work on throttle control and maneuvering around some tight spaces though.

zenguerilla

Let me guess... the old story of "the b... lackouts and the bortexes" ?

I'm not sure you're allowed to breed those without a license though...

narcolepticltd

I mentioned to C0d3 about a week ago that I was seeing a lot of choppiness in cleanflight... to the point that it was exceptionally annoying. It wasn't just me it turned out. I ended up starting a thread with IRC's support to bring up the issue, and they've actually addressed it in the latest firmware release. 1.0.0.10 is up in beta and I'll be slapping it on later this evening.

Again, this was just an issue with connecting to cleanflight, not in the performance of the fusion board itself.

jipp

that is great to hear. i like a company that listens to its customers instead of most that just take the money and say deal with it..

chris.

Last edited: