• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PC 21 Scratch Build

Congrats on the successful maiden flight!
View attachment 175140
I think YouTube might've messed up the video. It looks fuzzy, pixely. I can't see the airplane much of the time. I've had that happen after uploading to YT. Now I convert to MP4 before uploading.
Thanks for telling me, I'll give it a try. It was filmed on my dad's phone, then sent to himself on Facebook Messenger so I could access it on the family computer. When I viewed it on the computer before downloading, it was fuzzy just like it is in YT. It's very disappointing, but I'm not sure how much I can do about it. I did discover a higher resolution setting on my dad's phone afterwards though :sneaky:. I might get someone to video another flight with better camera settings (and better piloting :p). I flew it again this arvo btw, and it flies much better in calm air and when it's trimmed out nicely.

Congrats on the successful maiden flight!
View attachment 175140
I think YouTube might've messed up the video. It looks fuzzy, pixely. I can't see the airplane much of the time. I've had that happen after uploading to YT. Now I convert to MP4 before uploading.
My editing software (VSDC) doesn't have MP4 as an output option. I think I selected AVI originally. I will hopefully get some better external footage, and the plan with this one is to put my GoPro and/or FPV in the cockpit, so hopefully we'll get some better footage.
I flew it again this morning. It's great for aerobatics, I even did my first successful knife edge today! It is so much fun, especially as it's capable of flying maneuvers that I can't even fly yet.

Last edited: