Timmy's Thread

tesseract

Master member
Screenshot 2020-10-31 at 2.55.59 PM.png

What happened there?? :(

flamingo

that same thing happened to me the knife felled and when picking it up it went to the tip of my ring finger

flamingo

Three things:
#1. It isn't bad lighting. There's a glorious golden glow emanating from a @Monte.C post on your thread.
#2. No way. Your thumb bends WAY too much. You must be an alien disguised as a Canadian.
#3. You don't need gear to maiden!!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Timmy

Legendary member

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
The Sea Otter is on my list of planes to build always fancied a sea plane, pity we dont get snow over here anymore or that would be great fun. Although I have never fancied taking off over water, just in case it all goes pear shaped and I end up having to wade in after it or worse swim.
However, in the last month we have had so much rain, the fields have been flooded. I could have took off from there and retrieved the model in wellington boots if need be, as the water was only 6" deep at the most.
I agree with the painting comment too, having just finished off my Sportster. Love building, hate the painting stage but they look good.

Timmy

Legendary member
The Sea Otter is on my list of planes to build always fancied a sea plane, pity we dont get snow over here anymore or that would be great fun. Although I have never fancied taking off over water, just in case it all goes pear shaped and I end up having to wade in after it or worse swim.
However, in the last month we have had so much rain, the fields have been flooded. I could have took off from there and retrieved the model in wellington boots if need be, as the water was only 6" deep at the most.
I agree with the painting comment too, having just finished off my Sportster. Love building, hate the painting stage but they look good.
Thanks. I can take off my otter from just dry grass if it isn't too short. Its a great all round plane as long as you don't slam the throttle. it's not very aerobatic either.