Help! Video game plane to real life

Yeehaa312

Hello! New here but I used to play this game called Simple Planes on my phone, pretty accurate with flite physics for a phone game and looks good too! The best thing though is that you can build your own stuff to fly, and there's an option to convert your plane into a 3d printable file. Now is there a way I could use this to generate foam board plans more easily?

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Hello! New here but I used to play this game called Simple Planes on my phone, pretty accurate with flite physics for a phone game and looks good too! The best thing though is that you can build your own stuff to fly, and there's an option to convert your plane into a 3d printable file. Now is there a way I could use this to generate foam board plans more easily?
I also played simpleplanes for a while, and while I don't think that the 3d model would help much, you could use the measurements of the in game aircraft to turn it into a foam board version.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
you might be able to import it into fusion 60, and them design a duplicate to your requirements.